The Power Of Positivity | Manifesting Your Dream Life
Have you heard people talk about manifesting their dreams? Ever wondered how to actually do it? I am going to take you through a few different processes to use, like most things, everyone has a different view on how to manifest correctly. The following ideas are from my personal experience and are the techniques I use to manifest in my daily life.
The first thing you need to do, is get in a clear and calm headspace – I do most of my manifesting in the morning before my children wake up or before I go to bed as I know I will be uninterrupted and I can take the time to focus on what I need and want.
Find an area you feel safe and calm in, light a candle and sit with your breath for a moment. If you haven’t done this before it can be a good idea to play some relaxation music, it can help your mind and body relax, this will allow you to activity think from a higher place.
Manifesting is working within the law of attraction; what you believe you receive. Have you ever noticed VERY pessimistic people often live in their negativity? If you find yourself doubting this process you need to step back and figure out why, what is holding you back from trusting the timing of the universe?
- Before you begin manifesting what you want, you need to think about what you want and be very clear, the more specific the better. Asking to win Lotto though is probably not going to work, you need to think about manifesting logically, it isn’t wishing on a genie. It is aligning your wants and needs to the world you live in, taking practical steps towards your goals.
- Once you have figured out what you want, ask the universe. This can be done in a few different ways:
- Writing down what you want on a piece of paper and burying it in the garden or burning it during a full moon – this process will provide the most energy to your manifestation. The Moon holds so much energy and will increase the vibrations around you.
- Reciting your manifestation like an affirmation daily – this is the process I like to use as it makes me visualise the goal I am working towards every day. I light a candle and recite my manifestation.
- Write down your affirmation every day in a journal. If you do this, I recommend adding some steps each day you took or will take to work towards your affirmation.
- Creating a manifesting mood board, you can work with every day, visualising your goals can be hard so printing them and adding them somewhere in your home can work really well.
- You now need to WORK toward your goal, you cannot simply manifest something, and it will appear, like anything it does take time and work. Focus on your desired outcome and remember whatever you can hold in your mind, you can hold in your hands.
- Be thankful, grateful and patient in the process. It won’t happen overnight, it can become disheartening but like anything the universe delivers, it’s always at the right time. You need to constantly be mindful in this process do not harbour negative emotions in this space.
- Be flexible, whatever you are asking for, be aware it can show itself in different forms. Trust your actions, trust your gut and trust your vision. You might not realise it but every action you are taking is leading you in the path of your manifestation.
These steps should help you feel confident and comfortable when manifesting. You really can manifest anything you want but be aware it might show itself in different forms. The best time to manifest is during a full moon, but if you work towards your goal every day you will achieve your desire outcome.