Since losing my dad in 2018 I have connected with so many incredible people who have experienced the same devastating pain. While at the time of loss you can feel extremely isolated and alone in your own mind, after coming out the other side you truly realise that there are so many people who have experienced loss.
During the time of his passing, I suffered a miscarriage, I remember it so vividly mourning the loss of my baby and my dad all at once. This is something I’ve kept very private but I’m finally ready to talk about it. The toll on my body was devastating and with that exhaustion came a hit to my mental health.
Navre | The Candle of Healing truly helped me pick myself up after this loss, but it wasn’t the only thing I did. I remember taking so many baths. I remember sitting in a hot bath with crystals surrounding me, Navre burning and the only light I could see as I would always have the bathroom pitch black. I would stare at the flickering light from the candle and it sent me into this incredibly healing state of relaxation. During this time, I made my own bath soak concoctions because whenever I used anything else in my bath my skin would get really itchy.
Healing looks different for everyone but for me the physical and emotional detox properties these baths had truly helped me heal from the most traumatic time in my life.
In our bath soaks we use Himalayan Pink Salt, it is such a powerful detoxifier and will extract the toxins from your skin.
Soaking in a Himalayan salt crystal bath is like recharging your batteries. As your body organs resonate with the natural frequency of the minerals in the salt bath, your body is being recharged and energised, boosting metabolism and triggering its self-healing powers, add in our crystals and you have a powerful mixture for heightened healing.
I’ve listed a few steps to ensure you are getting the most out of your crystal infused bath soak and you truly have a moment of detoxifying in the tub.
Step by step process:
- Cleanse your body with a shower or bath before getting into the Himalayan Salt bath.
- Prepare a warm enough bath where the temperature makes you sweat without it being too hot and uncomfortable on your body. (if you are pregnant consult with a doctor before soaking in a detoxifying bath).
- Hydration is important so make sure before getting into the bath that you have a glass of water within reach of your tub and that you have had an adequate amount of water during the day.
- Dissolve the Himalayan Bath Salts while the tub is filling up to ensure that the salt is evenly mixed and dissolved. Pour in about ½ cup of salt in half tub, more for a stronger concentration.
- Add your crystal.
- Soak in bath for 15-20 minutes.
- When you are finished slowly get out of the bath.